Mario & Luigi RPM Mario & Luigi RPM

Fights are forever

The story is good. It makes me want to keep playing. good job with your sprite work, though a few more sounds in battle would have been good as well as the ability to use the keyboard. The only complaint that i have, that i can't really overlook though, is the fact that every battle takes 20 minutes. A little less enemy health and i would love to continue the story. Other than that, great job!

Muja responds:

Thank you for your review, you're right on everything!
And I'm really glad you liked the story, telling stories to people is what I would like to do for a living, if I'm talented enough.

By the way I'm gonna remake the game, introducing all the changes you said. Hope then when it'll be finished you'll come and play it again until the end, to hear what you think of the rest of my story! I really hope it!

The dancer The dancer

good job

good job with proportion, shadowing, and drawing movement

the KILL KAR the KILL KAR

Very cool

I'm really nit picky about art, but i don't over criticize anyone i don't know personally. That being said, the only thing that i saw, that would make a difference to a non-artists eyes is the gun barrels. the lines could be more straight, and the circles at the ends of the barrels could be closer to perfect circles.

Other than that, it's awesome. I really like what you did with the smeared blood, and your lighting and shadow are very well done. Good Job!

Jazza responds:

thanks!
yeah i guess i got a bit lazy with the barrels lol.

Bottie Bottie

Obviously it's supposed to have a sketch-type of feeling, (and if it's not just go with it) the only thing i would make sure to include is the objects that are further back, i.e. the back arm, the back leg, etc. Otherwise, good job, keep practicing